Yesterday at Barnes & Noble, I found a book called The Little Big Book of Dogs in the bargain section. It was only $7 and it's got lots of old vintage dog illustrations in it (along with stories, quotes, training tips, and recipes). I bought it for the illustrations; I only wish there were more terriers. It's always impossible to find any Irish Terrier anything, so I usually end up converting Airedales and Wire Foxes into Irish Terriers. I scan the pictures and then modify them in photoshop.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Bargain Book
Yesterday at Barnes & Noble, I found a book called The Little Big Book of Dogs in the bargain section. It was only $7 and it's got lots of old vintage dog illustrations in it (along with stories, quotes, training tips, and recipes). I bought it for the illustrations; I only wish there were more terriers. It's always impossible to find any Irish Terrier anything, so I usually end up converting Airedales and Wire Foxes into Irish Terriers. I scan the pictures and then modify them in photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Erin, thanks for posting this! I can never find WFT stuff. I'm going to B&N on my lunch break to see if they have it!!
Lenny's mom Kelley
Hello...great book you found.
we thought we would drop by and say hello we are 6 airedales living at Basecamp Thuglet!lol
Drop by and meet us sometime.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
That book is quite cool! It's to bad you can't find any Irish Terrier thingies. Mommy will look around the city and see what she can find. Keeley needs a great shrine built for him. He he!
Your pal,
Kirby
Keeley
That is such a gweat book covew..Mommi wishes she would have found it..I'm sowwy you don't find things on Iwish tewwiews..it's cause you'we so oonique ...I bet youw Mom can make some weally cool doctowed pictoowes though
smoochie kisses
Asta
Keeley....I feel ur pain...Dale this foxy that...Nothing bout Lakelands....what are we; chopped liver???
Mmm...actually, that sounds pretty good.
Hey...Scruffy is holding poker at our place this weekend...bring food. Bring Beer
And take home a wheeled virtual pup....
Lacie
Hi Erin and Keeley! Met you through the DWB card exchanged... just wanted to say hello :) I love the B/N by my place... they let you come in with your pooch!
Loves,
Tofu and mom.
Hey Keeley, have you seen the IT childrens books written by Lucy Jackson? She's based here in the Uk and is a lovely lady. Her website seems to be down at the moment but the address is:
http://www.weloveirishterriers.com/
I checked her site the other day and it was working so maybe she's just updating it or something. It's worth a look!
J x
Post a Comment